David Beckham Tattoo Styles


(Born May 2, 1975) is an English footballer who currently U.S. Major League Soccer club Los Angeles galaxy midfield and the England national team is playing. 2004 FIFA World player of the year twice in the space and the world's highest income footballer, Beckham for the first British footballer to play 100 Champions League match. 2003 and 2004 our most subjects had all game. Such global recognition that a specific brand and advertising has become a top fashion icon. Beckham was England captain after the 2006 FIFA World Cup 15, during which he played 58 times until November 2000. Since then he has continued to represent his country and became very public in his cap against France 26 hundredth England in March 2008. She is currently appearing England outfield player hat 112.


"I think Brooklyn was born shortly after the tattoo. Was I and B match, her husband Jimmy Gulzar, and was talking about came from a tattoo. I ended Dutch man, 'that being Jimmy S all. Finally I understood what I wanted to represent the tattoo. me all my life, my wife and kids, which I always want people with me. If you see me, you see the tattoo. You see the expression of I How about Victoria and the boys will feel. They are part of me. "


Beckham is Jesus who is your body's latest tattoo, a man suffering Matthew R. Brooks, who is Jesus painting is to cross the road.
Becks a "fourth tattoo", who is Christian science.


She is already behind my neck between his shoulder blades, crucifix, Christ and the angel of his right shoulder.


Guardian Angel is there that their three children, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz forget the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment