Tattoos are a form of art that will stick for life in a person's body. But the art of tattooing the body is sometimes done in a way that is not safe to risk a serious infection to the body. Preview plus minus, before you or those close to you tattooing his body. The decision to get a tattoo should have well-thought, because this art form is still very difficult to remove. Removing tattoos take long, expensive and can damage skin tissue. When making a tattoo was actually damage tissue and cause traumatic to the skin. Side effects that may arise from tattooing is a risk of infection such as the use of unsterilized needles or content of harmful substances from the ink used. Some of the victims began to fall virus infection Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Tattoo ink is generally made from a suspension of water-soluble particles such as mercury, cadmium, tin and iron are injected under the skin to form an image by using a needle. Risk of infection can also occur when making tattoos because the ink containing dangerous substances. Prof Helen Suh MacIntosh, an expert in environmental health from Harvard University said that some diseases that can be generated from non-sterile tattooing process are:
A. HIV infection AIDS
2. Hepatitis B or C
Some types of red ink to make permanent tattoos do contain mercury and some heavy metals such as cadmium or different iron oxides. According to Prof Helen, the metals are used in tattoos on the skin have been known to cause allergic reactions, eczema, scarring, and can also cause sensitivity to mercury. Other colors than standard tattoo ink is also derived from heavy metals (including lead, antimony, beryllium, chromium nickel, cobalt, and arsenic). Just as the heavy metals in red ink, these inks can also cause skin reactions in some people. For that he thought a tattoo of materials must include the risk of heavy metal content, including lead, arsenic, etc., and which many linked to cancer and birth defects. Exposure to heavy objects that usually appear many years after people get a tattoo. When examined with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), for example, people can burn or shock due to heavy metals in tattoo ink is affected by magnetic fields.
Losses have a permanent tattoo
- The pain must be felt by someone as a tattoo because its manufacture uses a needle containing the ink according to the desired color.
- The high costs to get a tattoo.
- Are permanent and can not be removed easily, if you want to delete does not always work 100 percent and the price is very expensive.
- After years of color can fade or break up the lines of the drawing.
- Fashion and trends are always changing, it could present such a picture could be a trend but the next few years old.
- Maybe the tattoo will look attractive at the age of 20 years, but it would be unusual after the age of 50-something years.
- There is a risk of infection from any tattoos, such as from non-sterile needles or the ink containing dangerous substances.
The advantage of having a permanent tattoo.
- Tattoos can express a personal, artistic or meaningful message to the owner of the body.
- There is a certain satisfaction to have something different to others.
- Tattoos can be characteristic of a person.
Owners are generally aware that a permanent tattoo 'painting' will be attached to the skin throughout life. But there is also a regret or less satisfied, and wanted to remove it. Several techniques such as removing tattoos is finally done dermabrasion (scrubbing the skin to the outer layer peeled), sliced skin, Cryotherapy (eliminating the use of liquid nitrogen temperature is below freezing), anti-tattoo cream, laser.