More Pain Removing Tattoos

According to Megan Fox (25), removing a tattoo is more painful than a tattoo. Transformers the movie star, who is married to actor Brian Austin Green, started "collecting" tattooed on his body when he was 19 years old. But now he has changed his mind about a tattoo. "Everyone warned me and told me, 'There will be a day when you no longer love these tattoos. You will grow up'," Gomez said.

"I was stubborn and thought that I would love tattoos forever, or that it would be like a book about my life, everything that I loved when I was younger. Apparently, absolutely not," he continued. Fox is now in the process of removing a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe from under his right arm and acknowledged that the process is not easy. "It felt really sick. Make a tattoo does not hurt as much as it is, obviously, because I have so many tattoos," he said. "I can not explain it scientifically correct to you, but when the laser illuminates the ink on your skin, it's like explosive and seeds like popcorn pop," he continued. "That raises the trauma and pain of not playing. They could not make it numb enough to drive out the pain," she added.

Meanwhile, Fox still has eight tattoos again, some of which exist in the stomach and ribs. "Removal of this (tattoo of Marilyn Monroe) would be the least pain. He (Monroe) does not look good anymore!" completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment