Mystery Behind David Beckham Tattoos

Religious side. Through what? Of course over existing tattoos all over his body Becham. Star player who is also the England midfielder reveals mystery white and black tattoo The Man of Sorrow arable Matthew R Brooks, when he celebrated the victory over the Rossoneri 3-0 at the Olimpico Juventus Turin, early Monday. This tattoo is a tattoo depicting the four Christian icons, which Beckham put a collection of diverse beliefs. Despite two months of rest, but the former Manchester United is still sharp before joining again with Milan. Beckham already has a cross tattoo on the neck behind, only a few inches of the guardian angel tattoo inscribed on the shoulder and the angel on his left shoulder. However, in his first biography, My World, David expressed himself strongly bound with Yahudisme. I probably have more contact with Yahudisme than other religions. I used to wear a traditional Jewish skullcap when I was young and I also made several trips to the Jewish wedding with my grandfather, I Beckham as reported by The Dailymail. Last December, he wore a Jewish skullcap while attending the funeral of his grandfather, Joe West to respect the Jewish faith of his grandfather. Beckham also tattooed in Hebrew writing, also include his wife, Victoria are marked with the words Jew, I am my beloved, my beloved is mine. While Beckham's new tattoo, located close to the ribs on the right side, on his left hand, there is a tattoo bearing the name of Victoria, although it is not true of writing in Hindi, written under another trainer, Ut Amen Et Foveam that means, so I love and care . On his body again, Beckham also written Mandarin tattoo that reads, depending on the choice of death and life, rich and honored depend on heaven. Beckham also tattooed the name of his three sons, Brooklyn's first above her waist, her second child, Cruz and Romeo was near the tattoo angel wings on her back. In his right hand, Beckham also tattooed with Roman writings VII, the number one jersey that he wore when playing at Manchester United.

No comments:

Post a Comment